Who We Are?
purpose and Mission
Fraternity Baptist Church exists to glorify God by worshipping Him in spirit and in truth, and to proclaim the gospel of Christ to the Haitian community of the greater Cape Coral area.
Fraternity Baptist Church was founded in 2004 until today, we’re existed to worship the Living God
We are a group of Happy Christians.
oUR CORE VALUES
- We Believe in one true God in three persons – Father Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the full deity of Christ, He is the eternal Son of God. In his incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
- We believe in Holy Spirit as the 3rd person of the triune God.
- We believe that the 66 books of the Bible are divinely inspired and infallible word of God.
- We believe in eternal salvation by grace through faith in Christ alone apart from works.
- We believe in atoning death of Christ; His bodily resurrection, and His imminent and visible second coming.
- We believe in the believers’ baptism by water immersion and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the priesthood and autonomy of all believers.
Our commitment is to seek to extend the Gospel of Christ locally, and to the ends of the earth.
Strategies to accomplish our visions:
We, at the Fraternity Baptist Church in a very special sense, are under obligation to teach and preach the gospel to the world. The Haitian community of the greater Cape Coral area is our starting point. By personal effort, by witnessing for Christ, by gifts of money, by weekly prayer meetings, by cooperation with missionary board and convention, by going in person to do missionary work in the community and state, and nations, and the world, all these are forms of statement of our church obligation.
We are a new church designed to meet the needs of the local Haitian community as our focal and starting target. We are a group of friendly, happy people who have discovered the joy of the Christian Lifestyle. At Fraternity Babtist Church, we enjoy:
Christian music with a contemporary flavor.
- Positive and practical messages which encourage every member each week.
- The felllowship, discipleship, and stewardship as these obligations rest upon the things implied or explicit in the regenerated life of each of our church members.
- We are the soul winning church. We emphasize this lovely obligation in each of our meeting.
We are a classroom church. We also emphasize this duty by teaching and preaching the Bible vigorously.